• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Suzuki Bandit Luggage Rack

Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Kulpa
Ok I am not going to ask the usual question about "which luggage is right for me?",that I can find on every thread.
Im wondering if there is someone out there who has or know someone who has a luggage rack that will fit my 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200s???? They are impossible to find without spending my entire bank account! I would love to buy it off them! Or at least a site that sells them relatively cheap!

Thanks yall! :mrgreen:

Unless they are used they won't be cheap. I bought mine used and still cost a pretty penny for my 2009 but still cheaper then new! ;) Keep checking forums and ebay! :)

Also don't forget about the motor wreckers - there was one this side of the pond that recently had 3 different bandits and it looked like all of them had racks (mixture of Givi and Ventura). The wreckers also have hotlines and over here you can post "wanted" messages online that they seem to monitor pretty closely - that is how I got my OEM rear grab handle (even the right color).

Really?? Do you know the name of the wrecker? Or is it just Motor Wrecker?? I did not know this! This makes me happy for future projects.
Ill start searching around again, Thanks!

I have the rack that on my 03 if you're interested. The case mount is off of it now so just a bare rack. Simple install, remove the grab bar and reinstall.

30408fac.jpg

a9a6ed27.jpg

5a4d6cc6.jpg

Looks like you had the same case I do haha
how much are you wanting for it?

Back