• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2004 Monterey Montura 208 si Sport Boat

Reaction score
Up for sale is a nice sport boat to go with your favorite two wheeled vehicle. 2004 Monterey Montura 208SI (yes that's the real name). Open bow sport boat. 20' and change. 220HP, 5.0 Mercruiser V8 engine & Stern Drive with 3 blade SS Prop. Only about 90 hrs on her. Just serviced and ready to go out on the water with your family. Swim platform, walk thru transom, giant sun platform with remote stereo control, bimini. Nice clean shape. A few minor scuffs and scratches as you'd expect of a boat her age, but she's solid and has plenty of get up and go. Great family boat. Kenwood 4 speaker CD stereo with MP3 input. All fresh water usage. Matching, tandem axle trailer with alloy wheels, spare
Contact me with questions. NADA says $13,700 for low retail. This is much better than that. $12,500 and I'll make a donation to TWT.

Attachments

• A-DSCF469_comp.jpg
    A-DSCF469_comp.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 690
  • E-DSCF4695_comp.jpg
    E-DSCF4695_comp.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 404
  • G-DSCF4704_comp.jpg
    G-DSCF4704_comp.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 296
  • H-DSCF4703_comp.jpg
    H-DSCF4703_comp.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 518
  • K-DSCF4698_comp.jpg
    K-DSCF4698_comp.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 401
Thanks. I'm selling since the middle school kids are to busy with other stuff and we're not getting the use. I just put a new water pump and fuel gauge sender to get the fuel gauge working. She's ready to go. This is the nicest time on Texas lakes in my opinion. Water is warm and air temp is just starting to drop enough to make it really enjoyable.

Re: 2004 Monterey Montura 208 si Sport Boat w. extras!

Not to shamelessly bump, but the oil was just changed, this needs nothing to get you on the water. Make me an offer. I've got a kneeboard and cool 2 person tube that you can get up on edge which will thrill the kids. ;-)

Back