• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Lubbock to White River.

I'd appreciate the track. I've been to that old jail in Clairemont several times. I grew up about 50 miles east of there.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Still looking......Saved it as a number on my gps, now I'm regretting Not naming my tracks.
:headbang:
I'd appreciate the track. I've been to that old jail in Clairemont several times. I grew up about 50 miles east of there.

Man thats a desolate place to grow up. Question ?
These are a few of the artifacts I've found in that area between Post and Jayton.
The lead rod is something that puzzles me. Ive found two separate pieces of this about 80 miles apart. Found in remote areas with almost no other trash & debris. I have been told that the Army and buffalo hunters carried lead in this form so they can cast bullets in camp. Never have been able to confirm or deny this, but I would like to know. The other picture is of Ammo used 1870s. You recall ever seeing something like this ?

Attachments

• IMG_0548.jpg
    IMG_0548.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_0544.jpg
    IMG_0544.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Man thats a desolate place to grow up. Question ?
These are a few of the artifacts I've found in that area between Post and Jayton.
The lead rod is something that puzzles me. Ive found two separate pieces of this about 80 miles apart. Found in remote areas with almost no other trash & debris. I have been told that the Army and buffalo hunters carried lead in this form so they can cast bullets in camp. Never have been able to confirm or deny this, but I would like to know. The other picture is of Ammo used 1870s. You recall ever seeing something like this ?
I grew up in Rule. Never ran across any old ammo myself. Lots of arrow heads. Spent most weekends riding ATVs and dune buggies on the double mountain fork of the Brazos.

Back