• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Well, an RC8R and now........

OldTLSDoug

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
A BIG RUCKUS!!!!!

image.jpg

Ruckus.jpg

image_2.jpg

image_4.jpg

image_5.jpg

Last edited:
I see those on ADV on the scooter forum, I didn't think that Honda still made them and it looks like they hold their value, I guess it a Ruckus thing. I also thought that I saw a China knockoff one on ADV as well, but could be wrong on that. I see that the Honda Ruckus and Grom have really become popular, a dual sport riding buddy of mine just purchased a Grom and he is 75 years old. That will look cool at the Loco Coyote with the Harley's parked side by side.

John

Doug, as the charter member of the G-Town Squid Squad, I find it reprehensible that there are no pics of you doing wheelies or stoppies on your new bike. All your new bikes have had that completed immediately, but not this one. At least a burnout would be acceptable if you just aren't able to do wheelies in your old age on your old man bike. :D

Doug, as the charter member of the G-Town Squid Squad, I find it reprehensible that there are no pics of you doing wheelies or stoppies on your new bike. All your new bikes have had that completed immediately, but not this one. At least a burnout would be acceptable if you just aren't able to do wheelies in your old age on your old man bike. :D

Dang Jasen, you have to calm down. I am old, the Big Ruckus makes 19 hp and I would almost bet that was in the factory at the crank with perfect conditions. There are no wheelies unless we bounce them up standing on the passenger pegs.............:eek2:
Plus linked brakes limit stoppie fun as well............:rofl:

Dang Jasen, you have to calm down. I am old, the Big Ruckus makes 19 hp and I would almost bet that was in the factory at the crank with perfect conditions. There are no wheelies unless we bounce them up standing on the passenger pegs.............:eek2:
Plus linked brakes limit stoppie fun as well............:rofl:

Dang it Doug, that IS an old man bike then! How you gonna hoolie on it then? :rofl:

Dang Jasen, you have to calm down. I am old, the Big Ruckus makes 19 hp and I would almost bet that was in the factory at the crank with perfect conditions...

I thought the Ruckus was only 50cc's? What is a Big Ruckus? For 19hp it would probably need to be ~250cc? Is this a custom bike?

_

I thought the Ruckus was only 50cc's? What is a Big Ruckus? For 19hp it would probably need to be ~250cc? Is this a custom bike?

_

Yes, 250. Sadly they don't make the Big Ruckus anymore. They hold their value quite well. I kinda keep an out for them hoping to find a deal.

Back