• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

7/15 Breakfast and Dirt Dual Sport Ride

It's the inter webs! We all have an opinion and if a thread last long enough it gets off track. Got to have thick skin on here. And I don't think it's being judgemental, just each of us has our opinion, internet might make it too easy to share.

Enjoy your fast ride! hehe.

If you notice I've been where you're at and have quit posting rides. Much better to pick a few guys who fit your style and have fun. Posted rides have too many different styles show up.

I check Meetups for offload rides by certain folks but don't post rides there either.

Last edited:
Maybe it got missed, but that was the backup plan to try and squeeze something in. The original setup wasn't even going to break 55 on pavement due to the TW200 in the group.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Just for the record, RMAN was riding with us on his TW one day and leading the pack at about 65 mph at times ?

I live on FM 149 where the posted speed is 45,nobody drives 45, slowing down to turn in my own driveway is always risky. I like WWs idea of all staying together in one group and following him. That will probably slow down group speed . Maybe not. My .02 cents. See ya next time.

I was looking forward to a ride report because I wanted to go on this ride but work got in the way:mad:! I hope WW will organize another ride. I have some routes in this same area so maybe we can get together and figure something out!!

I'll be partying up attempt #2 for next Saturday, the 22nd. Hopefully the weather will cooperate.

I'll be partying up attempt #2 for next Saturday, the 22nd. Hopefully the weather will cooperate.

Well I'll still be at work! Perhaps in August?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back