TWT Forums  

Go Back   TWT Forums > General Discussion > Meet the TWT Sponsors! > Moto Liberty

Notices

Forum Jump

Old 02-04-2014, 05:20 PM   #1
NathanH

Need Taichi in Houston? This Saturday at HSBK!

OK, this just in... I'll be headed down to Houston to do a special RS Taichi function this weekend at Houston Superbikes. If you are interested in Taichi products in general come by Houston Superbikes on Saturday 2/8 10am-midafternoonish (not sure exactly what time we'll wrap up, it depends on how many people need my services, but better part of the day anyway). If you are a trackday guy and want to get fitted for Taichi leathers, here is your best chance. I'll have some stuff on hand to try on, and can perform measurements and recommendations. We'll have Taichi gloves, undergarments, and armor for sale and fitment, too.

If you want to see or try on a specific Taichi piece (GMX Motion jacket? GP-EVO gloves?), let me know what and what size before Friday afternoon and I'll make sure to bring it with me!

To clarify, this is being done by the Taichi distribution division of Moto Liberty. If you want things other than Taichi, please see your preferred local dealer or contact another time about that. We, as Moto Liberty, are not trying to undermine HSBK's retail apparel business. But we are partnering up with them on this Taichi deal because they are sponsoring local CMRA racer Dustin Dominguez in Taichi leathers to go campaign the AMA series this year. Dustin has been a friend of Moto Liberty's for a while, and we are quite happy to help him and Houston Superbikes with some killer Taichi leathers this year.

So...TAICHI... THIS SATURDAY... AT HOUSTON SUPERBIKES! YOU KNOW YOU WANNA COME CHECK IT OUT!

"The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time." - Jack London
Old 02-04-2014, 08:42 PM   #2
philipbarrett

Re: Need Taichi in Houston? This Saturday at HSBK!

I have all sorts of their stuff, the Taichi gear is really good, my Japanese Facebook riding friends were so pleased to learn it sold here.

I'd like one of their suits, have no real need just a want.

2010 BMW F800GS "Buck"
2002 KTM 300EXC
2015 Husqvarna FE501S
1975 Honda CB400F