• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sup-A-Ten Versys Strom-A-Thon 4/7-4/9 2017 April Foolishness

Thanks Rich! I'll be pulling a 20 Ft Travel Trailer Toy Hauler up from South Padre, (30 Amp Full Hook ups) for two nights (7 & 8 April) and my question is that I'm getting ready to make reservations on the KOA site...how do I go with quoted Half Off on the RV site, on the web site? I'll wait to hear back before "pulling the trigger".

Thanks again for your support of this event!

Sorry I didn't post back sooner. There was an area wide internet outage as I was talking to Rod yesterday and it wasn't back up until this afternoon. Thanks Tim for posting that site map. If you look at that map, there is a large area on the left around sites 37-40. There is also a large area behind the store that can be used. Sites 20 and 21 are good for hammocks and tents, and also the sites 13-16. I don't hammock so not sure of max or min distance needed between trees. I'll give RV's sites at half off also, $17.50 per night, while they last. Sorry the big cabin is taken Maximus, I have you and Centextom down for the small cabins for now. We can touch base as any changes occur, let me know if you want them. I'll provide coffee and donuts and goodies Sat and Sun mornings, I suggest Billy Gene's also for Sat night and will go talk to them tomorrow. I'll get with KP about possible local places for the MnG. I'm looking forward to meeting y'all!

Joe, just pm me your name and zip code, no deposit will be needed and I'll take care of it.

I have booked a room at Inn Of The Hills on hwy27
Last one they had for all 3 nites....!

Couldnt get any interest in the YO Resort Motel so the $125 discounted price incl full breakfast buffet for 2 went out the window
....& I cant afford any extra cost over that..... (really stretching it at that without splittn the room!!)

Must be sumthin else happnin that weekend as most other motels told me of high bookings that weekend.... you better get your rooms nailed down soon or be ready to camp instead

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

I booked two nights, Fri & Sat, at the Super 8 in Kerrville.

Check the door frame to your hotel room. I stayed there when I was looking for a house to buy here and had a bad experience. Had a 1" gap at the bottom of the door. The safety chain was attached to the door frame trim with 1/2" screws and had pulled loose from the wall. And the cigarette receptacle was below our door so we could smell cigarettes coming through our a/c throughout the night. Hope you have a better experience than we did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Folks..,.hate ta say this.... but we're justa bout outta time ta get some t shirts designed & printed.......

Unless one of yall has a rabbit in yer hat

Justa heads up on motels..... Some of em seem ta be fillin up quickly... so make sure you have a room soon

T Shirt time has run out I think
none this year.... I removed the sizes from the only three folks who were interested

Last edited:
I forgot to mention, I will be camping. I'm not like one of you rich Texans staying in a motel an' all.

I mentioned to a friend from Michigan that he should come down and joint the fun. I told him you were a really good group of people, so shhhh...

Hey yall..... along with the "giveaway maps" the fine folks at Butler Maps are providin......
I'll be offerin special Ten VS Strom prices on my map inventory ...so ..if you need a Tx Hill Country.... or any other map ..... $13ea or 2 for $25

Jus put your name on this here list..... so I kno how many

ROADIES

Macdaddy - NMBDR & NM $25
Rockman Tex - AZ & N CA $27.50 Paid shippd
euromedic - THC $13

Last edited:
I would like your psychedelic combo pack for New Mexico's BDR & G1 please.

Back