• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

TWT Oval Stickers - ORDERING INFORMATION

As initially presented HERE, many folks have inquired about the availability of Two Wheeled Texans (TWT) oval stickers to show support for this site. I'm pleased to say, they have been created and are now currently available.

They come in TWO flavors to include reflective and non-reflective.

They sure do make a pretty couple, don't they? If you want to order Texas Adventure stickers, click HERE
i-N9Lz6pp-L.jpg

Scott - Are these still available? I would like to get 3 or 4

I have the standard medium ($2ea) and large ($3ea) as well as small reflective ($4ea) available....

Just shoot me a PM with what you'd like and we'll square up/get 'em shipped this week if you'd like.

~m

I have the standard medium ($2ea) and large ($3ea) as well as small reflective ($4ea) available....

Just shoot me a PM with what you'd like and we'll square up/get 'em shipped this week if you'd like.

~m

I'd like to get a small reflective one my own self!!

Actually please make it 2. One for my bucket and one for the baggage!

PM has been sent with address as well as Paypal sent!

Last edited:
Yes! I am out of town for a few days and will ship these as soon as I get back. Thank you!

In this new forum software Private Message is called Conversation.

Yes. “Start Conversation”

Back