• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

TJ's Cycle

KTM EVO HELMET This thing is sweet
Lightweight all-round helmet
Effective ventilation system
Removable, washable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial inner lining and cheek pads
Weight-optimised outer safety shell made from Stonefibre
Double D-ring fastener
Quick-change visor
Weight 1,100 g (±50 g)

Attachments

• KTM EVO HELMET.jpg
    KTM EVO HELMET.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 334
JOIN US FOR OUR GRAND OPENING 4-25-2015
of our new location
2535 Ridgepoint Dr Ste 300
Austin, TX 78754

Our new location is bigger and better so come out and celebrate with us.

We will kick off our Grand Opening at 9:00 am with a Continental Breakfast and hand out customer appreciation bags (while supplies last.)
Strider Bike Race Ages 2-5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bring your Strider bike for a short parking lot course starting at 10:00 am. Register by April 23rd by email to brian@tjs-cycle.com

SLOW RACE - ALL AGES
We're looking for the slowest rider, so bring your motorcycle that will
show your skills. Race will start at 3:00 pm. Winner receives a $50 gift certificate.
ENTER TO WIN

We will be giving away multiple products. For every $50 purchase you will receive an entry for the drawing of these products.
BBQ LUNCH STARTS AT 1:00PM 

Dang it. I'll be riding dirt in NC that week.
Have fun. I hope you have a good turnout.

Riding with the ZRX group in the Hill Country next weekend Tom. I do need to come drool on the bikes in the new showroom soon

BudZrex we will have some RC390 Cup bikes soon and Super Adventures as well come by and check out all the new stuff and Drool away

Product of the Week - Superlight T-6 Hex Axle Tool 17,19,22,24 mm
Fits internal hex axles on many late model sportbikes and some off-road bikes
Four metric hex sizes: 17, 19, 22 and 24 mm
Made from billet 7075-T6 aluminum
Weighs only 2.5 oz
Ideal for touring and trail side use
3/8" square drive on both ends rated to 90 lb/ft
Use wrench on external hex of tool for situations exceeding 90 lb/ft
Use 08-0397 CrMo steel version for shop use
Buell: XB9R, XB9S, XB12R, XB12S (2003-2004)
Honda: CBR600RR, CBR1000RR
Kawasaki: ZX6R, ZX6RR, ZX600E/K, ZX7R, ZX9R, Z1000
Suzuki: GSXR 2000-2007, DL 1000 V-Strom (all), SV1000
Yamaha: R1, R6

Attachments

• motionpro t-6.jpg
    motionpro t-6.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 284
RC390 Cup bike is here and some KTM690 Enduro R bikes All are sold but if anyone wants to take a look at them come by and check them out.

I'll be there too. Riding up to Llano with the group but then staying in Llano to camp.

Come by on June 4, 2015 (more details to follow on the exact time) to meet
Cody Webb - 2014 Endurocross Champion and
Ty Tremaine - 2015 SuperEnduro Jr World Champion
Everyone that comes by during the meet and greet will get a chance to win Klim Gear.

Attachments

• cody webb 1.jpg
    cody webb 1.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 332
  • ty tremaine 1.jpg
    ty tremaine 1.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 339
Got a couple of used Dual Sport Dirt bikes for sale
2009 Honda CRF450X $4499
2004 KTM 450EXC#$3499

Attachments

• 09 450x1.jpg
    09 450x1.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 351
  • 04450exc1.jpg
    04450exc1.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 359
Great afternoon. Got to meet some superstars before their x-games races and learned a lot about Klim gear. + got some orange soft ties.
Thanks for setting it up TJ's.

That 390 Duke looks really appealing, do you have any in stock to sit on (or ride!)? I've heard they're a little tight in the ergo's, being 6'0", 240+lbs I'd like to try one on for size.

We are Having a Kymco Scooter Festival Demo Ride on Saturday Sept 26th !
Get a Chance to Win a Free KYMCO Agility 50 Scooter !!!

Just came by to pick up OHV stickers.

Had to run away fast before I blew my life savings...what an awesome place! :thumb:

I'd like to give a shout out to Paul @ TJ's Cycle - excellent customer service and especially follow up phone calls to make sure everything worked out fine.

Absolutely first rate service on my KTM 500 EXC :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Back