• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Tank slapper under a semi

Luckiest or unluckiest rider wow!!

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ezf5oeP3eRE"]INTENSE CRASH | BIKER VS SEMI TRUCK - YouTube[/ame]

Guy literally slides under 18 wheeler

Re: Luckiest or unluckiest rider wow!!

Ouch! Lucky luck lucky. Wow watching that hurts.

Wow. Not sure what else to say

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

1: flat front tires suck big time.

2; he will never get that stain out. (minor considering the pants were ruined and under wear is cheap)

3: how the heck the landing gear on the trailer didn't scoop him up baffles me as he had to just clear the leg by a inch or so.

I'm familiar with this kid. He's usually part of one of the motorcycle meetups I attend every year in Southern California. Goes by "Hammy Moto". At any rate, this what happens when you ride like a bat out of **** everywhere and let the front end get light under heavy acceleration without a steering damper. I wonder if this fiasco will help him realize that he's mortal, or make him think he's unbreakable.

I want the video of what he was doing before the tank slapper and how he was feeling after his adrenaline dump wore off.

Blurred out speedo makes me think excessive speed or a wheelie preceded that.

Revzilla's Common Thread has some interesting comments on the video. One person noted that the squid slid under the trailer towards the tractor: he was blasting part the truck when the speed wobble occured. He admitting that he sitting on the back of seat when he shifted up; probably wanted to do a wheelie as he was passing the semi. Also, he has several video's out the show him being a squid.

https://www.revzilla.com/common-tread/todays-luckiest-man-alive

About a month ago I was going south on I35 in Denton in my Buick in the left lane. I was getting ready to pass a semi in the right lane when I saw a "squid" in the right lane gaining on us about 25 over the speed limit on a sportbike. He was aiming for the back of the semi trailer. When I was about twelve feet behind the semi and about to pass it, the "squid" jagged quickly into my lane with about three to spare between the front of my car and the bumper of the semi trailer. He then flew past the semi and immediately leaned into an exit in the right lane with about ten to spare in front of the semi. It was an amazing feat of timing and flawlessly done. Scared me. Didn't want be the one to run over him or see the semi squish him. He's head and shoulders better rider than me but I would rather him ride wild and fast on a motocross or an road track.

My wife's response for people like that is if you want to die. Please die in front of someone else.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

There's old riders, and there's bold riders...
But not too many that are both.
Or as a good friend of mine says...
"This is what happens when your ambitions exceed your abilities"

Back