• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 6:30pm

I can't make it tonight, won't finish my antibiotic IV in time to arrive before y'all are leaving.

Even though they got my order wrong, it was still really good. I might have to change my order in the future :-P The new place is really nice. They got us in fast and we even got a private room! I think everyone else got the right thing and liked it. Still no pork chops or grilled cheese sandwiches though.

For a guy that spends too much time in airports, I would think you would like to go out and ride your M/C.
How about Jalisco Mexico (on 336 north/east next to China Delight)
They have Real Mexican food... carne asada with nopalitas...really good.
rh

I might be there as well. Beth and kids are heading to Bryan this evening.

See y’all there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Think I'm gonna cage it to bike night... Don't want to ride that far with the rain chance at 8pm.

Good turnout tonight, eight of us. It was great to see my good friend Tony 1 there. It has been a while.

Back