• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

ROLL THE BONES RALLY 7: GET LUCKY...October 28-30, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
No MSF that weekend!!!!! I will be there. Dodi, is the sand pit available for us??? I will get a camp site and do I need to bring "howmany" bikes???

Woo hoo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brad, just get a bigger trailer or mabe not. I just picked up a Beta 250 trials bike this morning. I need to get the back brake working.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

I ended up replacing all the pressurized fuel lines on the right side of the 1150's engine so scouting will commence this week.

I doubt I'll run Arkysaw hill on the big bike but as long as the roads are open I'll call it good for the little bikes.

New website is up. Registration is at rollthebonesrally.com. If you have registered you are still good!

The new site looks good bro. ;-)

I've got to see how much it'll cost but I think I've found a cool prize for most miles ridden.

Last edited:
Question regarding the dates--new website says 26th-29th but this thread and other information shows 28-30? Which is it? Praying that its over the weekend and not during the week. Cant come if that's the case.

Thanks in advance.

Question regarding the dates--new website says 26th-29th but this thread and other information shows 28-30? Which is it? Praying that its over the weekend and not during the week. Cant come if that's the case.

Thanks in advance.

It is 28-30th...had not caught that! Will be corrected:doh:

Awesome!! I was getting bummed! Lol. Thanks for the quick response.

Registered and Paid!

New site looks really good. You may want to change "Sponsers" to "Sponsors."

Awesome!! I was getting bummed! Lol. Thanks for the quick response.

Now Corrected!

A note to all....I apologize for much of the confusion...my divorce and other family matters has had me snowed in...hopefully I have rounded the corner and focus on RTB and my other bike stuff will rise to the top again:chug:

The site looks good. :thumb:

Registered but it will not take my money thru PP??:shrug:

Looking forward to my first RTB ride! Still looking for a bike as well so praying that I have one then. If anyone knows of a good one someone is trying to sell, please send them my way! I assume its way more fun riding it then sitting around the campsite waiting on your buddies to get back! :doh:

I think this would be an awesome bike. It's basically a DRZ-E (I think)

http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111421

Thanks! I would be all over this but I literally just bought a 09 Husqvarna TE450, but would definitely have jumped all over this prior to that! Ever since I bought this bike, there have been several come up. Seriously :giveup:

Anybody want a sweet Husky TE450?

Last edited:
Registered and paid. I can't wait, it's gonna be great!

I just called to reserve a couple of tent spots and the lady said I was the first to call. She asked that all tent campers please call so they know how many towels, wash cloths and porta potties to get.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Is anyone else interested in the ironbutt challenge thingy? I have to work Friday, so if i'm able to come out it wouldn't be until late Friday night or early Saturday.

All paid and reserved RV slot #13. Ready for some good rides. Looks like at this time 3 more I know of will be signing up soon for the rally.

I just called to reserve a couple of tent spots and the lady said I was the first to call. She asked that all tent campers please call so they know how many towels, wash cloths and porta potties to get.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Porta potties I understand. They're gunna supply towels and wash cloths?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back