• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Northern New Jersey

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new to the site and just bought a 2008 bandit 1250S ABS model. Great Bandit info here. I've never owned a suzuki and from what i've read they are great bikes. My last ride was a Honda VTX 1800 C.

Howdy Rockaway. My mom was born in Elizabeth (long before it became the dump it is today), and the majority of my kin all live in Joisey.

Welcome to the site!

:tab Sure would like to see some pics/reports from rides in your area. MANY years ago my family spent a summer exploring New England before finally stopping in Staten Island where my Dad was stationed for the next year (Ft. Wadsworth). I got back up there about 15 years ago to visit with my wife's extended family and rented a car so we could explore all over Mass, Vermont, and NH. Sure made me wish I had a bike then!!

:welcome:

We've got a place at Mile Marker "0" we've had in the family since the great war. Always love visiting there.

Back