• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

'nother new guy...

Seahog

Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Serrill
Hello, all:
Been lurking for a few weeks now, so thought I would join up. I live in Port Lavaca & ride a BMW R1200RT. I've been riding pretty much continuously since 1959; still have all my fingers & toes. Looking forward to eventually getting to meet y'all in the future.

Merry Christmas to all,

steve

:welcome:

Welcome to the forum. Take a look at the 2008 pie run schedule. Those are fun and a chance to meet other members and eat pie

welcome and Merry Christmas to you as well.
We're starting to see more folks from the coastal area joining in. :rider:

Welcome to the site! :wave:

I am pretty sure there are quite a few other TWT members down in your area... :ponder: Maybe they will chime in...

:welcome: Howdy!
Nice bike!
Great place to "kick it" here with real good people.

Welcome to the forum! The RT is one of my favorite bikes, I wish I could afford one.

Thanks for the nice welcome, folks. I'll try to make at least one or two runs this year if at all possible, and really look forward to meeting some new friends.

steve

Back