• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Crowley

gymply

Reaction score
Hello all. Stumbled across this site while viewing another forum. Looks like a lot of good info and people here. I look forward to learning all about the fine roads of Texas. Always looking for new places to go.

Been riding street bikes since 1987 and rode on the dirt before that. Current sled is a '05 Softail Standard. Got a big bore kit, heads, and cams in the garage and planning to install in the next few weeks. Moved to Fort Worth from Alabama in 2003. Just built a house in Crowley (just south of FW) last year. Only bad thing I've found about Texas is that the riding season never ends so there is never a good time to work on the bike! <g> Past rides include a '83 V-45 Magna, '94 CBR1000F, '98 Sportster 1200, '01 Road King, and 2000 ZX-12R.

Here's a link to my 2006 trip: http://www.ronaldfranks.com/sturgis.htm
Hopefully I can afford to take another one in 2008 now that the house is done. Anyway, I look forward to making some new friends here.

~gymply
'05 FXST
Crowley TX

Welcome, I am fairly new here my self. There are a great bunch of folks. Don't forget to check out the Johnson county Meet & Greets held on the 3rd Thursday of each month. We had one last night at Rosa Cafe at 174 and 731 just south of you in Burleson.
We are also in Burleson just around the corner from you. Hope to see you soon.
Marty

Don't forget to check out the Johnson county Meet & Greets held on the 3rd Thursday of each month.

:welcome: to the forum.

Also, The Tarrant County group meets every week on Tuesday nights at 7:30, well, um, except for next Tuesday (12/25)... :oops:

We have folks from several counties join us, so watch the "Upcoming Events - DFW" section for exactly where they will be...

:rider: :eat: :rider:

Hello from Hurst, just joined Two Wheeled Texas. Went on one pie run with voyagerrider and his wife,really enjoyed it so decided to join you guys.
Looking forward to the next pie run at college station.

Looking forward to meeting all of you next week.

Buck&Betty:rofl

Hello from Hurst, just joined Two Wheeled Texas.

Whoa, :welcome: to ya'll, too

Same invite for the Tarrant County Meet & Greet & Eat (M&G&E) events.
I think ya'll went to the Mineola run & I missed meeting a bunch of folks there, so here's to meeting in the near future... :thumb:

I use Phooshop CS everyday. I've used elements and it did a decent job, but that was 4 or 5 years ago. I downloaded a Lightroom trial when it came out and liked it, but I'm so used to Photoshop I didn't like it much. If it were me starting over and I didn't have to have something specefic I woudl learn to use Gimp. It's everybit as powerful as Photoshop, but free.

http://www.gimp.org/

Howdy! :welcome:

What part of Bama you from? Got family there... (north of Tuscaloosa, Birmingham, Luverne, Enterprise)

I lived in Birmingham from 1988-90 and Huntsville from 1990-2003. Spent 8 months in Atlanta and been in Texas ever since. Like it down here but miss those North Georgia mountian roads.

~gymply
'05 FXST

Back