• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

San Antonio to Dallas, via Enchanted Rock

Reaction score
Hi there,

I've built up three weeks off vacation time and want to spend it doing two things I love: biking and camping.

I'm planning to set off from San Antonio and head up to Dallas. I would ideally like to go via Enchanted Rock and camp for a couple of nights at one of these campgrounds and enjoy the scenery before carrying on to Dallas.

I've time-framed around June-July time but I would be flexible if necessary. I'm happy to go alone, but some company would make the trip more enjoyable!

I'm male, early 30s and would be happy for a riding partner of any age or gender!

If you're interested, PM me or reply to this thread.

Last edited:
If you have the time, you could ride via the Lone Star Loop, created by our very own Jerrybo. :zen:

I've only done Bastrop to Camp Wood-ish so far. I plan to do from Camp Wood to ??? in April sometime.

Attachments

• LoneStarLoop.jpg
    LoneStarLoop.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 211
Back