• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2012 pie run schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ate lunch at the Jay Cafe in Needville today and spoke with Tim, the owner, and let him know we were coming on the 28th. He said if we could give him a heads up on the numbers, he would staff up and make sure there was enough pie. I eat there often and they cook everything fresh so it is pretty important that they know what's coming.

Focus frenzy, if you can get a count as we go, I will stay in contact with Tim and let him know what to expect.

Speaking of pie charts....

523668_3907434877999_1607080487_n.jpg

I have not tried their pie but our Burgman group has stopped there for catfish several times. I wouldn't say the catfish is the best I've every eaten but it is better than average and worth the stop. I keep looking at the pie table every time I go in but I always eat to much catfish to leave room for the pie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back