• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

BigTyler's Adventures

First a mechanic,whats next guitars?:jammin:
From when she was 1, lol.
d4fda013542504db433cc2e4c0a9bcba.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Positive side to losing 100 lbs, I don't sag stock suspension as much, lol.

Positive side to losing 100 lbs, I don't sag stock suspension as much, lol.

How did you do that? Wow 100 lbs I wonder why that picture on the Honda looked different but I could not put my finger on it.

Just changed up my diet, started eating no carbs and more healthy fats and protein. Ketogenic style diet.

Good for you loosing that much weight is very difficult to do. :clap:

Got my new tags and plate today; looking forward to finally riding it tomorrow.

Hope that scope is powerful enough for that distance. :) One time I had a scope on high power and a big buck came out all I could see is brown. By the time I ran setting to low power, he was gone. :lol2:

Hope that scope is powerful enough for that distance. :) One time I had a scope on high power and a big buck came out all I could see is brown. By the time I ran setting to low power, he was gone. [emoji38]2:
Lmao, I have it on 3x.

You are a good dad. I can tell you love your family from the pictures. Hope you get some venison, it is healthy to eat.:eat:

Here's one I forgot to upload. She helped me feed this old cow, "Baby", one last time. She's been on the farm for 12 years, since she was a little premature calf. My grandmother would carry her around whwn she would feed the other calves because she was so small. Got cancer in her eye, and it spread to her lungs.
c8071767cfbf553427e9b320a7e5a1cf.jpg

Trimmed the front fender back a couple of inches. May trim more, depending on how I end up liking this.
2b85e788f292706a3759dbfef33e3e29.jpg

The new guy. 2001 WR250F.

First time owning a 250 4 stroke, but now that I'm 110 lbs down, it seems to be a perfect fit for me offroad. No bottoming out [emoji23]

Got it for a great deal, from a guy who's owned it since 03, and has a title. Plan on plating it early 2018 to goof around on in the big city of Stephenville. Maybe ride it while I do a V8 swap in the S10 behind it?
47fd8905e6839a0990f7dd0ea780e2ae.jpg

Last edited:
The new guy. 2001 WR250F.

First time owning a 250 4 stroke, but now that I'm 110 lbs down, it seems to be a perfect fit for me offroad. No bottoming out [emoji23]

Got it for a great deal, from a guy who's owned it since 03, and has a title. Plan on plating it early 2018 to goof around on in the big city of Stephenville. Maybe ride it while I do a V8 swap in the S10 behind it?
47fd8905e6839a0990f7dd0ea780e2ae.jpg

Congrats.:clap:

Back