• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

TyeDyed Texas Stickers

I'm interested in a Tx map and one sticker. Can you PM me the details on how to make payment? Thanks.

Something interesting......
Need ya'lls thoughts sent to the good folks at Butler if ..like me..you think they're not done too

Bill Eakins on Butler Maps Vendor thread from ADVrider....
I suspect after that we will then moved into BC, Canada and Baja.
We are done mapping the US...after 10+ years :-)

...but we have some cool US specialty maps still planned in the pipeline.
Me
No....youre not done....remember what Ive been telling yall about all these years

Or ...mabe Texas is too much
###############################
I have suggested many times ..to several people at Butler.. That they should consider doing a Northern Tx Hill Country map in addition to the current map. Many many more fun ..& scenic FMs & CRs all along & west of I35 all the way from the current north map boundary to NW of Ft Worth.

Many of us here on TWT kno & love these lil gems ...whether paved..or not. I'm always being asked for a map so folks can ride these great roads... But I dont have the funds to produce a quality waterproof map like Butler offers. I would be more than happy to lend my abilities to get a map produced....

..& this area is by all means NOT the only area of Texas being overlooked for map potential......
Many many east Texas roads can be some extremely fun & scenic rides too....along with some in LA & MS. A regional map like The Ozarks or Southern Appalachia maps could cover a lot of these paved roads...
But that still leaves out all the paved & unpaved county roads. Mabe we need an East Tx Backroads & Goatpaths map instead....leave LA & MS for anuther map

Well.... These are my thoughts after reading that Butler is finished mapping the US for their G1 series (but Im sure the BDR series isnt done yet)
Send or post your thoughts to Butler....
Let em kno ..they cant be done yet

Last edited:
Fresh shipment of Butler Maps just in.....

I now have at least 1 of every currently available G1 map in my inventory.

AK 2nd ed
AZ 2nd ed
CO 6th ed
ID 4th ed
MT 5th ed
NV 1st ed
NM 1st ed
OR 1st ed
TX Hill Country/Big Bend 6th ed NEW
UT 5th ed
WA 1st ed
WY/Black Hills 4th ed NEW
ME/Maritimes 1st ed
N New Eng 1st ed
N CA 2nd ed
S CA 4th ed
Ozarks 3rd ed NEW
S Appalachia 2nd ed
S Mid Atlantic 1st ed

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

I just recieved a fresh batch of Tye Dyed Texas stickers....
Holding the price at $3.50ea mailed

Got plenty of Butler Maps too....

Show this from a picture of the one on your bike so we can get a sense of the size. It's a cool sticker

Howz this
Tye Dyed Tour Guide Stickerization 003.jpg
tapatalk_1555970387719.jpg
91 Toyota Camry LE V6 for sale 074.jpg

Texas Tour Pak....2 sets available

Texas Hill Country.. Ozarks.. New Mexico & Colorado
+ a TyeDyed Texas sticker!
$55 shipped !!

or....any single map $14.75 shipped

Offer avail thru June 2021

Attachments

• 20210605_085710.jpg
    20210605_085710.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
Ive been keepin bizzy by listing several bikes for various folks....& some of my bikes too.

Heres one that got away several years back......never sold (my ad is still here on TWT)
The owner still has it as far as I kno....prob still similar low miles too.
Its a dang nice Triumph

Attachments

• Larry's 96 Triumph Trophy 900for sale 056.JPG
    Larry's 96 Triumph Trophy 900for sale 056.JPG
    526.7 KB · Views: 163
  • Larry's 96 Triumph Trophy 900for sale 009.JPG
    Larry's 96 Triumph Trophy 900for sale 009.JPG
    527.1 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
I now have all the Backcountry Discovery Route series maps back in stock... Ready for the Spring riding season.

Same deal as always... $14ea...or 2 for $27

11 different maps now available
SCA..WA..AZ..NV..UT..ID..NM..CO..WY..MA & NE

Last edited:
I have 2 xtra G1 maps that are not current

An Ozarks 2nd Ed which is lacking the gravel roads of the current 3rd Ed $12

An orig 1st Ed Texas Hill Country which also lacks some updates that the current 6th Ed has $10

Both maps are in very good to xclnt cond.

Last edited:
Back