• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Greetings from behind the Cheddar Curtain.............

Mr. P

Reaction score
Greeting all from Fridgid Cheeseville,

For those that can’t figure it out I’m behind the Cheddar Curtain in fridgid Wisconsin. Don’t hate me for that as I actually drive a Texas Edition Silverado when I’m not on 2 wheel’s. That’s gotta count for something, I think.

I met Mr.2mch & RZ500 on the Peel ferry that runs across Bull Shoals between Arkansas & Missouri. They were running the backroads to your TWT Rally in Eureka Springs and since they were early decided to explore the roads less traveled.

My buddy and I decided to tag along for awhile just to see the world thru a different perspective. The riding was good and the stop for lunch even better. We continued on after lunch for another hour or two and then it was time to go our separate ways.

It was an enjoyable day and hope to hook up again with them in the Spring.

Ride Safe,
P

Welcome cheezy friend!!
Sounds like some fun was had, whatever they told you about us....
there may have been some truth to it. :rofl:

These two guys were great fun ta ride with.
Brian & Pineapple tagged along in fine form...
Me n RZ were hedded ta Eminence MO for a couple a days before the rally in Eureka.
(Did I tell yall about the roads up in Missouri?) ....jus go there
I guess Im a Cheezehead in disguise.... I listen to a Milwaukee radio station all the time...(WMSE 91.7)
BIG Texas Welcome to ya P

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

You just never know what Rod's going to bring home. :rofl: Welcome to TWT.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Feel free to share pics from your adventures up North! :thumb:

Welcome Mr. P from Tropical Texas.
I have some history with Wisconsin, having lived in Racine for some years in the 80s.

Thanks for the warm welcome all. Enjoyed riding down your way and hope to make it back after what will probably be a to long & cold off season known as Winter.

Reading your exploits hopefully will make the time pass faster.

Ride Safe,
P

Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the warm welcome all. Enjoyed riding down your way and hope to make it back after what will probably be a to long & cold off season known as Winter.

Ride Safe,
P

Welcome Mr. P
On the rare occasion that I am at home, I live in the middle of Illinois and I will vouch for the fact of much better riding here for the next several months than what you will have. Lot's of places to go and people to meet here on the forum.
Ride safe when you get back to it.

Gonna have to remember this and keep track of what forum I'm reading. Because Peter "Shadman" on TWT is "Mr. P" on MotoHouston.com

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Ride Safe,
P
We're lucky down here in Central Texas... Gettn ta ride most of the 12 months outta the year... Come on down if you get tired of the cold..... There are some reasonably priced places to stay around the area

Oh...& ...jus so ya kno.... Im also on ADVrider as Cycledelic Relic

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Welcome to the site. We have relatives in the far north there around Two Rivers.

Back