• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Need rotor puller bolt KLR cen tx FOUND

Reaction score
Is there anyone close to hutto or pflugerville with the rotor puller bolt for KLR650 that comes with eagle mikes doohickey kit? I can't find mine and would like to see if i could borrow one before instead of ordering another. Please message me or call/text if you have one i may borrow.
Thanks
Jacob
512-217-2787
I found mine. Thanks everyone

Last edited:
Re: Need rotor puller bolt KLR cen tx

don`t have one anymore but someone has bound to have one close to you.

I've got one in Denton area.. Not making a trip anytime soon but could mail it to you.

Sorry im late to reply. Busy with a newborn. Im still trying to find mine but dont want to make anyone ship me theirs. A few have offered to bring me one on their way to austin which might be what happens. I can always order another but figured id check locally first. Wife gave me the ok to buy a cheap bike in the meantime if i cant fix mine. Thank you all for replies. I need to message a few closer guys to see if there is one here.

Hey, send me a text 512.939.2247

we were just talking about doing a KLR tech day ...

Woo found mine. Thank you everyone. Tech day sounds great but not sure ill have the time anytime soon. Bike is in pieces at the moment anyway. I will hopefully have my bike back together soon.

I'm actually in the same boat with my 2012 KLR. If anyone is near Spring (north of Houston) who has one I can borrow or if you have one and can ship it to me, I'll gladly pay for shipment and return. Please let me know. Cheers!!!

Back