• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

ROT '13 music video

Reaction score
finished this year's ROT video in under a week. new record for me!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dOivFV01kE"]ROT rally 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Nice video, it's more of the rally than I've seen before. Did they have a biker build off this year. And a great shot od Adrian shredding (Adrian and the Sickness). Were those kids with mini choppers?

Cool video, thanks for posting.

i don't think they had a chopper build off this year. and i couldn't tell if those were toy choppers or real mini choppers. those kids looked bada.s.s. either way. my favorite part of the whole video is the picture i took of the interaction between the biker and the kid with the mom watching nearby towards the end

So that's what goes on during ROT. Thanks for sharing. Nice video.

this is probably 40% of what goes on at ROT. this was just my experience. ROT is what the individual biker makes it.

Back