• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Wanted to Buy Hitch hauler

Goyko

Reaction score
I am looking to get a hitch carrier. Something higher quality, Versahaul, or moto tote. 400-500 pounds of weight capacity.
Im in Dallas, can travel.

I am looking to get a hitch carrier. Something higher quality, Versahaul, or moto tote. 400-500 pounds of weight capacity.
Im in Dallas, can travel.

Have a 600lb Tilt-a Rack that is quite sturdy for $100 but I am in the Beaumont area. $400 plus new.

Irish if he doesn't buy it I need to get with you. Let me know.

IrishCoffee has had that one for sale for a while. Just too far for me. Keeping an eye on this for Goyko's leftovers.

Irish if he doesn't buy it I need to get with you. Let me know.

Thanks Rob. I'll even deliver, y'all have some great BBQ over there. And with the Waverly House and Buckee's my nutrition needs are covered. Been stuck here dealing with Harvey and need a little drive up in the woods. Or even C-Land.

Last edited:
I have a home made one that is very heavy duty. I used it to haul a triumph tiger.
It has an aluminum ramp.

I'm in the north Austin area

Thanks Rob. I'll even deliver, y'all have some great BBQ over there. And with the Waverly House and Buckee's my nutrition needs are covered. Been stuck here dealing with Harvey and need a little drive up in the woods. Or even C-Land.

George, if you still want to sell the hauler I'd like to have before the TORCS race. Care to meet up soon? Thanks

It does fit 2" receiver, correct?

Anytime is my time. Yes, 2" receiver. Five days left and it is becoming another project. $400+ rack for $100 ????? :giveup:

Pick a spot, I'm retired and may surprise. I like road trips and maybe we can put a ride together. I also may be in the Lockhart area this weekend at a HS. I'm sure I've been through Heartland before but just can't place it at the moment. I am in the Beaumont area. Just want this thing out of my way, as does my wife.

Back