• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Friday Night Ice Cream Bikes, 6:30 PM

This Mike is planning to be there, although I don't think I'm the one that counts as far as Jeff's question goes.

I would like to ask a favor of someone who has a Zumo 550 and/or mount. I bought a used one and found a mount for it. It works fine except it won't charge in the mount. I would appreciate it if someone who has a mount could bring it so I can see if mine will charge in yours. It might be interesting to see if yours would charge in mine as well. I would be greatly appreciative.

I wish i had seen this i would have brought my spare for you to check

Friday!

Attachments

• friday.jpg
    friday.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 170
See y’all next week. I’ll be heading to RTB-8 in about 30 min. - about 4 hours later than I wanted.
Have a great weekend!

You guys write funny. I was looking forward to riding the Tenere tonight, but the forecast is showing T storms at 6. I'll watch it and see what happens. I may just be a fair weather rider.

You guys write funny. I was looking forward to riding the Tenere tonight, but the forecast is showing T storms at 6. I'll watch it and see what happens. I may just be a fair weather rider.
Sissy, I am on the Tenere right now.

Are y'all out in a thunderstorm?

I put on a frilly little romper this morning. They are all the rage now you know. I do have some BMW over pants. Maybe I can put them on and become a real adventure rider this evening. Time will tell. I did finally get a license plate for my Tenere and I'd really like to get a little more experience with the headlights before I start changing stuff.

Unsubscribe :-( with pics like that.

I wear them much better than that. It's the belly that makes the outfit.

How I look in my BMW pants.

iu

Last edited:
Back