• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I've been everywhere (Tex on a BMW)

Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Strong
For some reason I can't cut and paste the url so google "I've been everywhere motorcycle texas" and view a montage of places in Texas set to the music of I've been everywhere. The rider rode over 10K miles in Tx. for the photos to match the song. And for fun.

Youtube pulled down that video and several other group efforts due to copyright infringement on the use of the melody. I haven't heard back from Chappell-Warner on permission to use it again. Hmmmm maybe I'll follow up on that today.

In the meantime, check out the link in the sig line. :trust:

I remember when I first had that idea. Then I looked into it and of course, it had been done. Then I join up with this rabble and the guy is on here. And he's even on a GS. I'm doing it anyway, but my plan is to also have the bike in all of the pics...

I tried to follow the link "El Puerco Mandarino" but it came back on RealPlayer as "file corrupt." Couldn't play. Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed watching the Texas one, which wasn't over youtube but since I couldn't send the link I googled it and the youtube one came up. I figured it'd play but perhaps not.

Great song, great photos, great ride, great fun. Be safe.

I've had a few folks say Real Player is a pain. I find it to not work most of the time when trying to view .wmv files as well. It's out there and works well if you find some player other than RP.

The video is currently getting some airplay on the Iron Butt Motorcycle Riders group on Facebook. It's not under Scott's account though.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwIOkp365PU"]I've Been Everywhere, Texas Version - YouTube[/ame]

ok. I like the TX version. I know I can google it, but does someone here have the list from the TX version? Might be a fun goal for myself.

Somewhere on my hard drive I have the 91 or 92 town names. A couple no longer exist as they were only “villages“. One of them doesn’t even exist nor ever did. I’ll look tonight. If I recall correctly, it was about 10,000 miles to pull that off.

Somewhere on my hard drive I have the 91 or 92 town names. A couple no longer exist as they were only “villages“. One of them doesn’t even exist nor ever did. I’ll look tonight. If I recall correctly, it was about 10,000 miles to pull that off.

That would be good. People are asking for the names.

Nah, just north of 47k, 47,116 to be exact. I'm sure resurrecting this old thread will kick off another round. it's a cool video, kudos to Scott for putting it together.

I was up over 750,000 on YouTube before they pulled it for copyright infringement on the song.

Back