• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Urban Enduro - ferrous juevos

:eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2: I can't even comprehend the number of things that could have gone wrong, but didn't. Those Red Bull people are a breed of talented lunatics.

If that had been a scene in an action movie, they would have pieced together about two hundred segments shot one obstacle at a time, and probably gone through twenty bikes in the process.

Man I got tiered just watching those guys. They are in seriously good condition and have mad skills to go with it.:clap:

In my younger days I would have been all over this. I always had dreams of riding my CZ though my high schools hallways.

All those poles and rails... just waiting to leap out in front of you and catch end end of the handle bar... :eek2: Pretty impressive. Even being just slightly off in a few places would have been a massive disaster!

I watched this yesterday and had to go to the chiropractor today :eek2: Those guys are a special breed of crazy:giveup:

Way too old for that nonsense. Would have been fun 45 years ago.

That might have been the coolest moto video I've ever seen. It looked ridiculous until they hit the water...then it was insane. I can't imagine how difficult that must be on hard surfaces with wet tires. Then when they hit the long climb upstairs...there's just not a word to describe that.

Back