• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2007 R1200GS Adventure--Austin

DWF

Reaction score
I first listed my bike back in May and got distracted with other things so I have not sold it yet. I'm repricing it at $8,900. Original owner. 36,300 miles. Purchased new from Lone Star BMW. Always garaged and never down. Looks almost like new---no scrapes, dings, scratches, etc. Many accessories and options:

Accessories:

--Ohlins Suspension
--Corbin and stock seat included
--BMW factory aluminum cases
--Garmin Zumo GPS w/mount
--Passport 8500 radar detector w/mount
--Radar Screamer audible alert system
--Radiator rock guard
--LED rapid flash brake light
--Held tank bag
--Tail bag and cargo net
--Heated grips
--Hella Running Lights
--Front and rear fender extenders
--Headlight protector

Maintenance, etc:
--Recent service with zero miles ridden since service completed include:
-oil/filter change
-new Metzler Tourance tires installed
-new alternator belt installed
-brake fluid flush
-new battery (installed last year not during recent service)

Spare parts:
-Complete set of new front and rear brake pads.
-Spare oil filter.

Attachments

• IMG_8026.jpg
    IMG_8026.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 496
  • IMG_8029.jpg
    IMG_8029.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 528
  • IMG_8032.jpg
    IMG_8032.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 454
  • IMG_8038.jpg
    IMG_8038.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 416
  • IMG_8039.jpg
    IMG_8039.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 427
Last edited:
That is the cleanest garage I've ever seen! GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Do you know if the recall on the rear wheel hub has been done?

It's a great looking bike for sure. I would expect there to be more interest in it!

Do you know if the recall on the rear wheel hub has been done?

It's a great looking bike for sure. I would expect there to be more interest in it!

Sorry for the slow response on this. Somehow I overlooked the notification. The rear wheel hub has not been done. I was not aware of an issue. It's been a great bike and well cared for with no issues. I have had numerous BMWs over the years but I have not been riding as much recently.

Sorry for the slow response on this. Somehow I overlooked the notification. The rear wheel hub has not been done. I was not aware of an issue.

:tab It doesn't matter how many miles are on the bike, they will still do the recall without charge. I took my 2007 to the dealer in the Woodlands and they had it done in a day or so. When it first came out, it was a problem because they simply didn't have enough parts to do all the bikes on the road. However, that has been almost two years ago, so parts should not be an issue. My 05 actually had a failure related to this exact issue, but I bought my 07 knowing the recall had not yet been done. If I were in the market, I would not let it stop me from buying your bike :thumb:

I do not need a new motorcycle

:nono::nono::nono:

Bad Jerry.
Bad Jerry.

I will not succumb to temptation.

Thanks for your response Tourmeister. My Bike was $21k when I bought it without all of the accessories. This bike looks like new and a great deal at this price.

Back