• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Lifes a garden, dig it. JD

JmTx

Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Mack
Just found this sight tonight and can't believe all I've been missing. I've got two bikes right now. My main one is a 97 Triumph Tiger and the other is an old Yamaha TT 500.
I grew up riding and racing but have just returned to riding after about a 10 year layoff. Most of my riding has been offroad, including a couple of trips around the Baja 500 in Mexico.
I've got a great job (firefighter) and a great family. We own a small ranch outside of Bryan and another outside of Junction in the beautiful Hill Country.

Last edited:
Howdy and welcome to the site! I'm in Huntsville. I do a lot of DS riding between here and there. The A&M Motorcycle Club meets there in College Station every Wednesday evening at the Taco Cabana across from the campus on Texas Ave. Lots of nice folks, not a real squidly crowd ;-) Some of them make it down for our Thursday night meets around Montgomery. Right now we are meeting in a different place each week, so you would need to check the thread in the Upcoming Events forum for the location if you want to come down.

JmTx said:
I've got a great job (firefighter)

Welcome to the site.

Must not be a COB fire fighter. None of those guys have just one job............:lol2:

I think all firefighters have to work a couple of jobs. I work for a commercial plumbing company on my days off. We do alot of the new construction at A&M. I'll put in alot of hours then take some time off to play. Works out alright for me.

Back