• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Barber Vintage Festival

Reaction score
First Name
Buddy
Last Name
Slover
Anyone planning on riding over this year? I currently have plans to start that way sometime on Thursday I am camping at the festival, no plans yet on overnights enroute or on the return, camp or motel I will let the day make my
plans

Route, a few options depending on work as I am not sure if I am leaving from
New Braunfels or Dallas depending on workload.

I've got a little crew going. Hoteling all the way. DFW to Hot Springs next weekend and wandering around till they open the gates.

I may cut through Arkansas on the way back or on the way over if I leave from Dallas and visit Mom in Benton

Will be arriving at the festival on Thursday. Camping Thursday through Sunday nights.

Jealous . Went a few years back. Wonderful motto experience.

Have fun.

Its a great weekend, part of the new section of the museum may be open. Track days are great there I have done a few at Barber.

Been the last two years and was hoping for this year but we are taking a big ride on the 1st.

I'm going with a couple other guys from east Texas.
Anybody know if the museum expansion will be open?

Part of it may be open, I have a friend who is good friends with George Barber and also on the Architect team that designed the expansion. Weather and a few changes have put it behind.

Sitting in the shade at turn 1 for Friday afternoon practice.

c2959c858ead5a1ed392b43b90cda7cc.jpg

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

Side-car practice viewed from the top deck in the paddock area.
090f21bc4ddb7c1153ad5ca0848d8439.jpg

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

Back