• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New to TWT, Greetings!!

Reaction score
Hello everyone, just beginning to navigate this forum so bare with me...

New to forum but really enjoyed meeting lots of you on the "cancelled" Hill Country 500 ride this past weekend. What a great time with great group!!
You all made me and my son feel very welcome on our first ride.

Lots of water crossings, beautiful roads (paved & dirt) good food, new knowledge (how to unlock water locked engine tutorial) and best of all making new friends that also enjoy getting their bikes dirty.

Looking forward to many more rides.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 166
Welcome to the site! :wave:

It was fun riding with everyone. I made it home Sunday in record time but still found some really fun dirt roads between here and North Austin!

We had a great ride home as well. Have not ridden much in Hill Country, now know what I have been missing.

Forgot to attach photo of my bike... Well thought I did but file may have been too big??? Trying again...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 169
Tourmeister,
Thanks for sending the East Texas link. I can't open on iPad or company computer but well forward to Lane sure he can make the link work...

Again, thanks for leading a great ride this past weekend. Bike is now super clean and ready to get it dirty again soon.

Tourmeister,
Thanks for sending the East Texas link. I can't open on iPad or company computer but well forward to Lane sure he can make the link work...

Again, thanks for leading a great ride this past weekend. Bike is now super clean and ready to get it dirty again soon.

It is a link to a GPX file. You have to do the "Save As" thing and just save the file to your hard drive. GPX is a generic GPS track file. You should be able to find free viewers, use it on Google maps or Google Earth. If you have a Garmin GPS, it should load on the unit and/or be viewable in BaseCamp.

Back