• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Chuck Gilk 51 made me do it.

Reaction score
First Name
Jessica
Last Name
Matlock
I was a little leery of joining a motorcycle "gang" but I found out this isn't at all what I expected. All you guys were really nice. I have to admit that the pie is what really got my attention. I hope to meet more scooter mommas at the pie run to Edom. See everyone there.

Ahha! It's Jessica!

:welcome: to our site here. Enjoyed talking to you Thursday night. I added a short report with photos here.

Welcome to the site! Lots of other lady riders here so you should feel right at home! We don't even require that you get a tattoo :-P

Just to add to the introductions - Jessica (ninjette) and her bike:

jessica_0620q.jpg

Ask her about good eating places in the Tyler/Kilgore/Longview area! :thumb:

Gilk51 said:
Just to add to the introductions - Jessica (ninjette) and her bike:

jessica_0620q.jpg

Ask her about good eating places in the Tyler/Kilgore/Longview area! :thumb:
Looks like husband Bob has very good taste in ladies AND motorcycles. :thumb:

Welcome to the "gang" Ninjette. Chuck's a good guy, and the only one who seems to take notes. That Sleepy guy.....well

Bill looks like Mick Fleetwood, does he play the drums ?

Yeah, Chuck is one of the few people her who truely qualifies as "scooter trash" :mrgreen:

Chuck IS an instigator. But at least he knows who Norton is ;) .

BTW, Welcome.

Paul b.

Sheesh, Jessica! Look what you started!

:giveup: Uncle! Uncle! :giveup:

Scott! Make them stop!
yell.gif

Howdy Jessica! Great seeing another rider 'chic on the forum. Don't let these guys mess with 'ya too much. Just bat your eyes and tilt your head, it works every time. (y'all men are just pushovers!) ;-)

Welcome Jessica
It was great to have a pleasant face at the East Texas Bike Night.

Can you imagine if all we would have had was the likes of Gilk51?

Sorry Chuck it was just to easy.:rofl:

Squeaky said:
Howdy Jessica! Great seeing another rider 'chic on the forum. Don't let these guys mess with 'ya too much. Just bat your eyes and tilt your head, it works every time. (y'all men are just pushovers!) ;-)
Pushovers? All in favor of pushingover the next pie run check to Squeaky say I! rofl:

:welcome: to the TWT gang well actually we are more of a family. Glad Chuck could talk you into joining us.

Back