• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy

Reaction score
:mrgreen: Ok here goes.. Howdy Ya'll Harleyc40 here. Old timer just turned on to this sight by SWANIMAL. (co-worker). Pretty cool . Kinda new to the whole arena of postings & threads etc. Don't hesitate to correct me if I'm making the wrong turns here and there.:giveup: I ride a 93 softail. Had my first bike at 10, a Ducati 125 (kinda of a chopped scrambler?) can't believe that was 40 years ago! owned lots of Jap bikes, dirt and street,half dozen H-D's Been to more than my fill of rallys, biker this and biker that's.I'm kinda burned out on that stuff. Mostly I enjoy riding solo, lately thats just to and from work! I really need to get back out and do a road trip this spring. Anyway thanks for having me!

Last edited:
It's about time you got this in the right place!:clap: Now time to read and ride:rider:

Oh yea, go back to work!;-)

:welcome: :chug: :welcome:

:rofl: your a funny man. Oh buy the way did I tell you it's friday and I'll be off for 7 days!! I've got a funeral to go to in Round Top on Wed. Sounds like a good day trip on the ol'e scoot don't ya know!! :rider:

Howdy HarleyC40 - :welcome:

Seems like we are getting more folks from the Denton area lately.

We do groups and also our "Pie Runs" concentrate on a destination, so you can get there solo if you like. Same thing for "Meet and Greets" which are usually on weeknights.

Come join in!

Howdy Harley c40,

I live right down the road from you - suburban Copper Canyon/Argyle and ride an 94FXR. Welcome!:clap:

Packrat AKA "Another old blister"
94FXRP "Seldom Blue" often dirty!
AMA, IBA #11205, AARP, OK2DV8

Welcome aboard. We need a few more Harley's to balance out all the KLR650s!:lol2:

Back