• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Cohen
:sun: Hi my name is Mike I live in Carrollton,Tx. I ride a 2003 k1200ltc that I just bought about two months ago, it's my 19th motorcycle, I have been riding sence I was 15. I also own a 2000 concours but it's for sale can't ride two at once. Iam semi-retired and ride any time I can.

Semi retired eh? You need to hook up with Old Paul. He is constantly tormenting us with mid week ride invites :lol2: Welcome to the site!

comicdal said:
:sun: Hi my name is Mike I live in Carrollton,Tx. I ride a 2003 k1200ltc that I just bought about two months ago, it's my 19th motorcycle, I have been riding sence I was 15. I also own a 2000 concours but it's for sale can't ride two at once. Iam semi-retired and ride any time I can.

Welcome welcome!

wow 19 bikes huh? sheezzzz you kept count!! I have no idea how many I have had:doh:

Back