• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Guy!

pkiser

Reaction score
First Name
Philip
Last Name
Kiser
Greetings,

Thanks Scott for inviting me here. Looking forward to chatting, meeting riders in Huntsville area.

pkiser

Hey Philip!

:tab Welcome to the site! If you are free Thursday evening, we are doing a bike night down in Conroe at the Vernon's Country BBQ on Hwy 105 west of town. 7:00pm. Wife and kids welcome ;-) There is a thread in the Upcoming Rides/Trips/Events forum, I think it is titled "NW Houston/Montgomery area Bike Night". Hope you can make it out and meet some of the folks!

Thanks, Scott for the invite! Don't think I can be there on this one but will look forward to some rides in the future. I appreciate your number one rule!

Ahh... your post confused me as it sounded like you were responding to my post as if you were pkiser ;-) Welcome to the site!

:wave: Welcome to the TWT family. So how long have you been riding? Any pics of the bike. Now that Scott has gone DS on me I hardly ever ride with him. :( Hope to see you & your family on a bike night soon.

I've been riding 35 plus years. Asked for a "mini Bike" when I was 10. My dad purchased a Honda z50 (a real motorcycle!) and gave to me for Christmas that year. I have been hooked ever since. I think I have seen a blue sv650 darting around the neighborhood on occasion. Probably you?

If it has a GIVI trunk on the back, it's her ;-)

Snoopster,

Maybe we should each purchase a DS and join Scott in his multi-road adventures. I would certainly like to have another motorcycle or two in my garage.

Back