• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DFW tag

Nice Tag! Phyllis J. Tilley Memorial Bridge along Forest Park Blvd. According to Wikipedia "this 368 foot long steel stressed ribbon/arch combination bridge is the first of its kind in North America." Pretty impressive find Leon.
20160428_114400_001_resized_1.jpg

Last edited:
I do not know the Metromess very well and you guys put me to shame with your creativity on these tags. I don't have anything just yet so if someone wants to help me out, you're welcome to put a new one up.

Paul

I do not know the Metromess very well and you guys put me to shame with your creativity on these tags. I don't have anything just yet so if someone wants to help me out, you're welcome to put a new one up.

Paul

I liked tagging great food places. I tried, but no one would eat at the places I tagged. They would photo and go, which defeats the purpose. :doh:

trying to salvage this game (a portable tag? really!) I did a google search of the image and came up blank but did find this.

6e14274c7dfa88bf6d85174c17943e3a.jpg

I haven't checked this thread in a while and noticed it was pretty close to me.
5c56fed89d0541e12e32f0c24a2e7cba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried to get a better angle on this pic but someone parked their brodozer in the way.
07116bd7add51331456500274811ecbe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tupp's Brewery in McKinney. Man, all that beer looked good!

I651LaC.jpg

Last edited:
Nobody? Been a while.

Over the years, ________ Plaza has become a favorite spot for families, aviation enthusiasts and Airport employees. The Observation Area offers magnificent views of many types of aircraft as they take off and land. In addition, the plaza provides convenient parking, picnic tables, telescopes, historic information, a commemorative monument and a radio that broadcasts air traffic control communications from the FAA tower. __________ Plaza is open daily from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.

Last edited:
Here it is :rofl:

DFW Tag 3_31_17.jpg

This is a few miles south and a couple miles west from the DFW airport. The start of the cemetery was two brothers.

DFW Tag 3_31_17a.jpg

On a gorgeous day and not good weather coming, I'll make hay :rofl:

Ok the best of well layed plan’s spiraled out of control, was going to put it up by TMS but someone decided they had to be buried in a old semi abandoned cemetery today so I went for #2 and that went bust when it turned out to be on a private road, so here is #3

614ddca4f44b8b02819c5ed4ba33b6f0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back