• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

East Texas lurker..., I mean "New Member"

KC-903

Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Cummings
Howdy,

Been watching from the sidelines for a while, but decided to join in the fun. (Mostly so I could buy stuff on the sale thread without leaving a paper trail my spouse can find...:nana:)

KC-903

Excellent. Glad to have you. Join us for a Ride To Eat one of these days

Thanks guys

I'll do a RTE, but only if it is at the "Cafe d' Teaselville". I gotta see what that place looks like...

Maybe your spouse already joined, to keep an eye on you. Welcome TWT.

Thanks guys

I'll do a RTE, but only if it is at the "Cafe d' Teaselville". I gotta see what that place looks like...

Hehe, welcome. There'll be a scout ride to check it out soon. Join us for the next M&G, always a good time.

Thanks guys. It is nice to be welcomed into the fold so quickly.

Shelfer-You're givin' me nightmares
Sparky-distance on a Duck (& in a tent)? You, I already like...
RxZ-you'll have to school me on that username. I see the longhorn logo so I'm thinking pharmacist? (Austin = mind altering substances in SOME people's minds :D )
Mark - KLR with Cartharts and in the snow. We think enough alike to be related, but you don't have claim me.
'guru- if I can pay a virtual credit card with a "virtual" bank account, you've sold me.

Kevin

Thanks guys. It is nice to be welcomed into the fold so quickly.

RxZ-you'll have to school me on that username. I see the longhorn logo so I'm thinking pharmacist? (Austin = mind altering substances in SOME people's minds :D )

Kevin

You got me! I am a pharmacist and earned that degree in Austin with clinicals in San Antonio. I never tried the "mind altering substances", but I knew plenty who did. That is half the name. The Z part is because I have always been a fan of the Nissan/Datsun Z cars. Almost bought one a few years back, but then started having kids; and well, I have a bike (and one awesome wife and three cool kids now), I'm happy :rider:

Howdy Swamper. Looks like your Fala dog enjoys the hack. I'm a little jealous.

RxZ - thanks for the "Z" clarification. It had me stumped, unless you were a Rozerem fan. Ya know, Kawasaki makes some pretty cool Zed bikes if you wanted to trade that 500 in. I'm just sayin'....

Welcome from up north. I do a ride to eat almost every weekend your always welcome.

Hey Happy, we might work that out, but it ain't gonna be bacon & eggs. If you're posting at 6:08 A.M., what time do you eat breakfast? :D

Hey, a couple of of Louisiana fellows have tossed around riding some of the eastern Harrison & Marion County roads on Saturday, April 28th. We'd likely meet up in Longwood and make our way indirectly thru the Leigh community, Stagecoach Road, Munden Dance Hall Road, Buckhorn Road, then thru Jefferson to the Castle, CC Bridge, etc....
Let us know if interested in meeting up.

Back