• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Fort Worth rider

GDog

Reaction score
Ron Rincon. Texan by birth, Temple. Dad from Mexico, Mom, Irish, from Texas. Retired USAF B-52 gunner/Air Transportation Manager (miss it every day). Attended Motorcycle Mechanics Institute first thing. Diverse employment since MMI... America West Airlines, American Airlines, 18-wheel trucker (big fun, except for DPS), hot air balloon crew (my crew went to Africa to work at a resort, couldn't go), police officer, postal worker (U.S. Postal Circus...I could write a book "If the public only knew!"), drilling crew, Federal Express. Been looking for my nitch..ain't found it...probably expecting too much. Ride a '93 ZX-11 D-1 and just hang on to a '02 ZX-12R. Going through my midlife crisis, ya know. Unemployed at the moment...just riding the bikes and being a HouseHusband.

Howdy GDog!

:tab So tell me, what do you want to be when you grow up? :-P

Guess not this time around - the lucky ticket was sold in El Paso.

There's always next time!
I'm not greedy. I don't need $145 million. $4 million will do..... ;-)

Back