• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New rider checking in...

B

bcbickers

Hiya folks!

I got the bug a while back, got scared, then got the bug again. So, I signed up for the MSF this past week and passed the course today! Now I just need to take my written this week for the M stamp. :-D

The class was AWESOME and worth twice what I paid. I had no riding experience before Saturday. Now, figure 8's are no biggie (I actually got 100% on that part of the riding test!!).

Anyways, just wanted to say Hi! again. I am looking forward to some rides this fall when my skills improve. :chug: Sooo...if anyone has a nice beginner bike and/or would like a convertible Mustang, check out my post in the For Sale section.

Well, I found this that you may be interested in...

http://www.azgreensheet.com/(oj5a1h45bajzeg45g02zqiz3)/searchAds.aspx

A Ninja 250, 2001 model, with less than 1000 miles for $1500?? that sounds like a sweet deal!

bcbickers said:
Hiya folks!

So, I signed up for the MSF this past week and passed the course today!

Did you take it in Spring Branch this weekend? I know 3 ppl that went there for theirs this weekend...

Squeaky said:
bcbickers said:
Hiya folks!

So, I signed up for the MSF this past week and passed the course today!

Did you take it in Spring Branch this weekend? I know 3 ppl that went there for theirs this weekend...

Yep. Sure did. It was a BLAST!! Once again, worth twice the money. What are their names? Our class all got along great! :-)

bcbickers said:
Yep. Sure did. It was a BLAST!! Once again, worth twice the money. What are their names? Our class all got along great! :-)

Cindy, Linda, and Lainie...

Which student were you - one of the "Katy Kruisers"?

Squeaky said:
bcbickers said:

Cindy, Linda, and Lainie...

They separated the guys and girls for most of the class. Too many folks (22 people, I think).

Chatterbox said:
Which student were you - one of the "Katy Kruisers"?

That would be me. The goof with the glasses and grey KBC helmet. :shock: ;-)

How about you?

No fair - we didn't get to see you guys in your helmets!

Another question to narrow it down: Did your daughter attend the course?

Maybe that's not you. I thought I remembered that person saying he had ridden a bike before.

But then again, that person DID say he aced "the box".

Hmmmm . . .

I'm easy to figure out:

1. One of the instructors kept picking at me.
2. I was one of The Road Runners group.
3. I had on glasses.

The easiest hint of all:

I had a relative attending the course with me.

Chatterbox said:
Maybe that's not you. I thought I remembered that person saying he had ridden a bike before.

But then again, that person DID say he aced "the box".

Hmmmm . . .

I'm easy to figure out:

1. One of the instructors kept picking at me.
2. I was one of The Road Runners group.
3. I had on glasses.

The easiest hint of all:

I had a relative attending the course with me.

Ok. Mother and daughter team? Gotcha! :-D

I'm not the guy who's daughter was in your group. I was the one that sat right across from him. Glad to see you guys on here! :chug:

Nice to have you guys there, too.

So, you gonna go to P.O.'s tomorrow night? Even if you're cagin' it, it's fun to go. There are LOTS of nice people there.

The last few weeks, a couple guys have brought really old bikes. Even if they're not old, the different bikes are fun to see. Not to mention the people you get to talk to and see.

Hope to see you there. It would be nice to "reminisce" about the classroom!! :-D

Chatterbox said:
Nice to have you guys there, too.

So, you gonna go to P.O.'s tomorrow night? Even if you're cagin' it, it's fun to go. There are LOTS of nice people there.

The last few weeks, a couple guys have brought really old bikes. Even if they're not old, the different bikes are fun to see. Not to mention the people you get to talk to and see.

Hope to see you there. It would be nice to "reminisce" about the classroom!! :-D

What is P.O.'s and where? I might come out for the next meet. Too many honey-do's with being gone all weekend! ;-)

Back