• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Lake Jackson

Reaction score
My name is Greg and I ride a KLR650. I have been out riding looking for other dual sport riders in the area, my plan I guess is to spot one, chase em down, get em to stop either by waving or stick in spokes, and talk em into doing some rides. Unable to spot any I am now resorting to social media which is very tough for me, being this is the first online post of any kind for me in my 42 years of life.

Looking for others to help explore southern Brazoria County and Matagorda County to locate and ride any and all public dirt, gravel, and muddy roads and or trails.

88f3e06609d4cd824b619e192414f586.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the site. We have a bunch of members in the Katy/Sealy area. Most of them are street riders with some dirt road riders in there. Probably more dirt riders up by Huntsville.

In October is the Roll the Bones rally up by Lake Whitney. There is a thread about it in the upcoming rides section. And if you see any camp outs in the Upcoming Rides for Ghost Ranch, there are people doing dirt routes during the day for those too.

Aloha welcome to the family. Greg you are the second KLR rider we have here on TWT.:rofl: Just pulling your leg most have had one or continue to ride one. One of the most popular rides if not the most. Do all swiss-pocket knife motorcycle. Make sure you make one of the upcoming rides and meet some other riders from around the great state. KP

Greg, i dare say youll be glad you took the plunge with TWT.

Im sure we can rustle up some decent dirt riders in your area. (Flat and muggy and mosquito infested though it may be...)

Welcome!

Back