• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Member From Spicewood TX

Thunor

Reaction score
Hello:

I have been lurking for sometime, but decided to join in the fun. And, for those not certain of where Spicewood is located, I am approx. 30 miles west of Austin. As with most, I have had a variety of bikes but currently riding a Super Tenere. I most often head out into the Hill Country looking for smaller, less traveled back roads.

Looking forward to joining some of the upcoming sponsored rides.

Scott

Welcome. I live a couple miles south of Marble Falls off of CR 401. Always looking for someone to ride the hill country with.
Steve

Welcome, Thunor

Have relatives in Spicewood, some are still alive. (The family cemetery is there.) :mrgreen:

Welcome. I live a couple miles south of Marble Falls off of CR 401. Always looking for someone to ride the hill country with.
Steve

Steve:

We are very close; I'm in Double Horn subdivision. I often stop at SB in MF around 7:00 am on Sunday mornings for a quick coffee and oatmeal and then head west somewhere. Maybe we can meet there sometime.

Steve:

We are very close; I'm in Double Horn subdivision. I often stop at SB in MF around 7:00 am on Sunday mornings for a quick coffee and oatmeal and then head west somewhere. Maybe we can meet there sometime.

Sounds good. Let's touch base after the holidays. I am in Capstone Ranch.
Steve
16 GSA
16 R3

Back