• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Universal City

Reaction score
Hello all! I was referred here from another forum. I have been looking for anyone to ride with. I am new to the whole "enduro" scene. 6-ish months ago I acquired my first enduro, '06 Yamaha TW200. Some people tend to laugh and make fun but this bike this bike has proven its worthiness time and again with me. It may be slower then all the rest of the enduros out there but this bike never gives up! Oh, I am located in Universal City. I am looking for other "T-Dub-ers" to ride with, mainly because I can't do a lot of high speed riding, but I am always up for making new friends no matter what they ride. Just beware, I can go anywhere you go, just not as fast...

DezertRat

Photo0221.jpg
[/IMG]

Tdubs ROCK!!! Welcome :thumb:

The Cycleracks rack is most fantastic. You have the Clarke tank? Any fitment problems? I'm curious but I love my stock everything so I'm not ready to take the leap. :-)

Your bike looks great!

Last edited:
Welcome. I have a lot of bikes but love my TW. And my wife loves hers. We are headed to Big Bend Sunday. Both TW's and my G450X. But i bet the TW gets ridden more. Come out and have some fun.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

The Tdub looks great blacked out like that! :thumb:

Tdubs ROCK!!! Welcome :thumb:

The Cycleracks rack is most fantastic. You have the Clarke tank? Any fitment problems? I'm curious but I love my stock everything so I'm not ready to take the leap. :-)

Your bike looks great!

that tank was on it when i picked it up. i just recently removed the tank to do a little maintenance and it fits perfectly. no complaints from me.

Glad it worked so easily! It seems about 50/50 that people have trouble with side covers. That extra range must be nice to have.

Absolutely nothing wrong with a TW, we often have 1 or 2 that tag along on a ride.. Welcome to the club..

Gary

Welcome. Rman is FAST on his TW. He had no problem hanging with us the last time I went riding with him , SilverBullet, Meridan, and ThrasherG :rider:

Welcome. Rman is FAST on his TW. He had no problem hanging with us the last time I went riding with him , SilverBullet, Meridan, and ThrasherG :rider:
:cool2: Well gee, you know what they say about 90% rider-10% bike and all that nonsense. :rofl: :nana: Seriously though, JMZ told me about this thread Saturday so I thought I'd say :wave: as well and offer a big :welcome: to the very unique world of the mighty TW200.:clap:

Back