• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Texas Adventure Rider Sticker

We should all send pics of our rides with these stickers.. I have one on my KLR, V-Strom and truck! Very cool.. Thanks Richard!:rider:

Thanks to the faded out TXADV sticker on the back of my jeep, I met XCGates yesterday in San Antonio. This goes to show that folks DO look at the stuff on the back window . . . sometimes. :lol2:

Attachments

• XCGates-1.jpg
    XCGates-1.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 432
  • T-Day_return_wmem1.jpg
    T-Day_return_wmem1.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 413
Thanks to the faded out TXADV sticker on the back of my jeep, I met XCGates yesterday in San Antonio. This goes to show that folks DO look at the stuff on the back window . . . sometimes. :lol2:

The Ural sticker had something to do with it as well, I figured anyone who had a Ural sticker is odd enough to strike up a conversation with, and bore their (long-suffering?) better half. :lol2:

BTW, CMAriderSA, BeemerBob is the other Ural rider I was telling you about.

And Bob, your "rep" is secure, I made sure to take sufficient liberties with your leaking Russian.;-)

When I sold my GS, I advertised it several places. I got several good leads and sold it to a local guy, but had dozens of inquiries as to where people could purchase the TXAdv sticker stuck on the pannier. :mrgreen:

You've got more money, let me know if it isn't enough, Thanks

mon-ies were sent 4-2-12.
thanks Richard !
Happy Easter :eat:

Do you have the TWT stickers? Can we get them in Junction?

Hi, Lynyrd.

I'm sorry, I don't have any TWT stickers. I'm not sure if any of the folks that do sell them will be in Junction for TAR/TAC this year.

895825069_u8UFy-L.jpg

Updated Jun 12, 2012

Texas Adventure Rider stickers are available in 2 sizes - small and medium.

Small stickers are 2x3 inch oval. $1 each

Medium stickers are 3x4 inch oval. $2 each

Add $1 to your order to cover shipping and handling.

You can order stickers via the internet or US Postal Service:

Internet:
order via paypal at rgibbens@austin.rr.com

Mail:
Richard Gibbens
12609 Red Bud Trail
Buda, TX 78610

You can also get stickers at the accessory counter at Lone Star BMW. Woodbutcher (Rusty) has a stack for sale too.

I just sent you some money... 2 smalls and 1 medium please

After lunch @ Billy's then Kens for ICE coffee Thursday with the Crew I'll swing by Lone Star to look at all the beautiful eye candy! I'll pick up some TWT decals!!
That will round outan Awesome Day!

Back