• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Outstanding Customer Service

Reaction score
First Name
Buddy
Last Name
Slover
I would like to tip my hat to Woods Cycle Country in New Braunfels:clap::clap:

I started ordering some items from them a few years ago, as time has gone on I have gotten to the point that they are my go to place for parts.

I email Andrew, in the service department with my part numbers and he will get as close to as not right with any internet pricing. Or he will tell you straight up he cant touch it and order from them.

I send him my parts list via email, and get a email when they arrive for pickup

Everyone makes a mistake now and then, this week Andrew and I were shooting the bull at the counter and I asked for a oil filter for my ZRX he went back and grabbed me a filter and I was on my way. Monday evening I pulled and drained the old oil and filter, grabbed the box and bam wrong filter.

I emailed Andrew as it was late evening and got a phone call at 8:30 this morning with Andrew volunteering to fix his mistake by taking the filter to my house, He was so ready to right the wrong I honestly think he would have gone and done the oil change if I had asked.

Great Guy, Great Shop

Back