• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Little Mr.

cwadej

Reaction score
I dont get to TWT much, but I need prayers. badly.

today between 1130 and 130 my two dogs got out of the back yard. Max was here when my daughter got home at 130. Mr is still missing. 10 pound silver yorkie.

I know everyone's dog is special. mine is no exception. Mr saved my life. litterally, no bs, no exaggeration. if not for that dog i would not be alive today, bawling, typing this.

please pray for a speedy and safe return of Mr.

he saved my life and Im helpless now when he needs me.......

I prayed last night when I saw the post from my phone. I'll keep you guys on my list.

what area of Arlington?
tag? picture?

praying as well.

Last edited:
still nothing. we've walked and driven everything in 5 miles. fliers posted all around. all vet clinics, shelters, pounds, etc given fliers.

2 tahs on the collar, microchip. we really think someone found him and kept him. We pray that is is safe and warm and fed where ever he is. we pray every minute he comes home. my heart aches. breaks more with every passing hour.
he's the reason im alive, and he needs me now and i cant do anything. so helpless.....

SE arlington. 360 and sublette.

Mr2_zpst6gq5iaf.jpg

Does it help to notify,,,, the vet that chipped the dog basically putting the dog on a "wanted" list?
Can a chip be felt when petting a dog? Good luck partner.

I can feel the chip in my dog's neck. There's fatty tissue built up around it. Also, any dog that is brought to a vet or shelter will be wanded. They have a handheld scanner which is run down the dog's back. If there's a chip, it'll make itself known, including giving an 800 number for the chipping service. The vet calls them and they call whoever is on file for the dog. My brittany has been found twice, via chip, when she slipped out the door without her collar on.

Back