• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

WTB: 20-29ft Class C RV <$8000

Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Last Name
Traylor
I am in the market for a full-size 20-29' Class C motorhome. Under $8000 with bed over cab, and window over the cab, with towing capability. Let me know what you got. :)

(picture for example)

00k0k_8T4PwTrbw6N_600x450.jpg

Attachments

• RV.jpg
    RV.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 364
the one in your pics is a 15k camper all day

That actual one was on Craigslist for exactly half of your suggested price. :)
There have been a few others like it. They sell pretty fast at that price.

That actual one was on Craigslist for exactly half of your suggested price. :)
There have been a few others like it. They sell pretty fast at that price.

Man that's a heck of a deal , I looked For one few months back, end up giving up good luck w your search ?
Stay away from mud park Rv's ?

Ha! Had to google what a "mud park" is. :)
Yeah, I imagine something out there would be pretty nasty.

1995 conquest by gulfstream 28ft class c motorhome A/c heat awning 57k miles ford 460 Motor New batteries new tires sleep 8
Onan generator lots of storage space call for more details 903 513 9702

Here is one on Dallas craigslist.

I know your looking for Class C but I have 28ft Coachman Captiva bumper pull if your interested. Clear title in hand. $4000

1995 conquest by gulfstream 28ft class c motorhome
call for more details 903 513 9702

Here is one on Dallas craigslist.

Well, back on the hunt. That guy was a liar, and sold it to someone else right before we drove out there a second time to buy it. ?

Next? :)

Well, back on the hunt. That guy was a liar, and sold it to someone else right before we drove out there a second time to buy it. ?

Next? :)

Darn there goes my $500 commission.:rofl: Will look some more later to see what I can find. PPL Houston has reasonable ones at times.

Back