• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: August 13th meet n greet n eat with A ride on the side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like fun and it probably won't exceed 100 degrees too....I am in.

pirate.gif

RB

Drew, I'm out. My neck and shoulder are messed up. I can't ride a motorcycle till the injury heals up. Don't even want to drive a car. I wasn't being careful in a Body Pump class and over did it. Sorry.

Drew, I'm out. My neck and shoulder are messed up. I can't ride a motorcycle till the injury heals up. Don't even want to drive a car. I wasn't being careful in a Body Pump class and over did it. Sorry.

No apologizes needed. Hate to hear that your in pain. I have to remind myself also that I am not a spring chicken any more.:giveup: Heal up and we will catch you at the next one.:rider:

Wishing you a full recovery Robert. Cancelling after all, sorry. Have to work sunday. Enjoy and safe travels.

Last edited:
I wasn't being careful in a Body Pump class and over did it. Sorry.

It sounds like you were taking the Hans and Franz "Pump you up" class.

Alternating between ice and heat in addition to ibuprofen works great.

RB

It sounds like you were taking the Hans and Franz "Pump you up" class.

Alternating between ice and heat in addition to ibuprofen works great.

RB

Was trying to find a good video of them on you tube but most were state farm commercials.:rofl:

Drew....dont count on me..... Too hot for one hour earlier ta make a difference with me

Sent from my A450TL using Tapatalk

Come at 9 I bet we will be there by then anyway visiting out in the parking lot.:deal: At least the camp folks.

For breakfast I might snag a piece of pie,it looks like they have a good variety.

Last edited:
I am going to wear my evaporative cooling jacket and a CamelBak stuffed with ice.

:rider:

...the temps ain't suppose to peak until 3:00 in the afternoon.

RB

Anyone on the fence that is coming please chime in this morning so I can give Willow Creek the final count. Thank you,see campers about 6:30 tonight and others Sunday morning.

Anyone on the fence that is coming please chime in this morning so I can give Willow Creek the final count. Thank you,see campers about 6:30 tonight and others Sunday morning.

I'm still on the fence. I'm still hurting myself. Nothing major, I walk normal, I just can't stand up normal.

My son and I are out for camping, but in for breakfast. See you all in Mason.

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

We're out, I'm packing up to ride to Fisher County for a few days of field work in the middle of nowhere. Time to test out the new cooling jacket...here's hoping it does its job!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I made a mistake. I thought the RTE was today.

icon_redface.gif

I confused the typical Saturday pie run with the Sunday RTE scheduling. It was a good morning nevertheless at a couple hundred miles of riding before the late afternoon heat cranks up.

Stay hydrated!

RB

goofed-up.jpg

Last edited:
:eat: KP, I have another couple riding with us now, so, it will be Phsablue+3 now for breakfast. We have another couple letting us know tonight. Will update if they add on.

Sluggo & I will be riding over from the Kerrville area in the morning - hope to get there just a bit before 10 am. Might have a friend driving over via car from Georgetown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back