• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 6:30pm

Hi gang,
I look forward to reviews of the 242 Grill since I won't be able to make it tonight--dinner with my "other" friends on my Bday. See you next week.

Tony

Sorry I couldn't make it last night, pressing family business. So, how was the 242 Grill? I have driven by it many times, but never stopped in.

There were 6 of us for dinner. When we drove up parking lot was full, almost left. Wife and I parked and went on in. Not to crowded though. Good food, nice size helpings, good service. I'll be back again.

Yes, the old Montgomery Pizza Shack location.

If I remember correctly, the other isn't open during the week.

Thanks, shows open Thursday and forward.

Last edited:
Montgomery is a long haul home late at night, catch up some other time.

I'm still in Vancouver, BC, should be home next week so save the good place for next week ok?

Since we had hamburgers then bbq, I vote for Mexican food.
That said, I like mass quantities of good food at cheap prices. After all, I am a retired senior citizen on a fixed income, me and the Blue Devil!!!
Therefore, I vote for Taqueria Jalisco on north 336, just east of I45.
The last time we where there, they served a massive plate with skewers of shrimp stabbed into it at another table. That's what I want! rh:eat::eat::eat:

Last edited:
I’ll see ya there. Is this the right place?

a3f4c9ce1282a27d5b24cc34ce7fcb1b.jpg

Last edited:
Uncle Bob's BBQ tonight?

Willis location.

13988 Calvary Rd, Willis, TX 77318

Last edited:
Back