• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Member from Cypress

BabyT

My Email is Dead!
Reaction score
Hi... I am new to the forum and to Houston and to Texas as well... I use to ride a 2003 Ninja 250 but sold in right before christmas and got a 1999 ZX6R. I ride with my boyfriend who has a 2003 V-Rod and has no problem keeping up with me (except on the highway when i get happy). :eek: I love to ride and ride every chance I get to. I would like to meet more people round here and make some friends. I have no family or friends here in Houston and especially who love the same things I do.... MOTORCYCLES.... well, I hope to meet some of you and to get to ride with ya'll.....

BabyT

Pics of me and my new bike-----
http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/playert69/mybike.html

pics of me and my old bike-----
http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/playert69/myfirstbike.html

Howdy!

:tab Welcome to the TWT site. There are a ton of folks down in your neck of the burbs. The HSN guys do regular rides from that area just about every weekend. I do rides farther North out into East Texas. We do a regular bike night at King's Cafe in Montgomery. Grab your map, go straight up I-45 to Conroe, follow Hwy 105 West out of town and look for Montgomery. Go North on FM 149 a block and the Cafe is on the right. We meet from 7-9pm every week, even when the weather sucks :-P Hope to see you there some time.

Adios,

Welcome to the TWT family!! This is a great group to join if I don't say myself (I might be a little bias though) :? Hope to see you out on the road soon.

Wicked looking bike. Looks like D&D pipes? I bet they sound great (I'm into bike sounds).

Oh, and welcome... :)

Welcome aboard! Pretty cool paint scheme on your ZX6.

I just checked and we've got over 500 registered members now - things here may be about to reach critical mass... 8)

Welcome aboard BabyT! I live in far West Houston (Bellville) :-D .
I've only been on one ride with a couple of the Twtex members and had a GREAT time. Hope to see you on the road sometime!
Kelly

Howdy! If you're "new" to Texas, where are you "old" from? :)

Lessee,

A (semi) single good looking female who rides a ZX6 in Houston.

My prediction, you won't have a problem meeting people. Anybody wanna bet on the other side of that :wink:

Welcome. I grew up in Cypress, before there were a half-million homes out there. Okay, probably before you were, er, in school anyway.

The roads used to be heaven to a kid with an XL-100 and a driver's license. Tucked into the tank, hand on the fork with a lubed chain it was good for 62mph wide open.

Last time I was out there, it was hard to hit 62 on the VTR with all the traffic!

Later,

Daryl

Quote:
I've only been on one ride with a couple of the Twtex members and had a GREAT time.

Except for having to wait for the old guy on the banana bike...
Didn't have to wait very long! That banana is very slippery 8)

Back