• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sold - F.S. 09 Black DRZ 400S

Reaction score
First Name
Steve
SOLD

This is the last price drop. $3000 firm! I'd like to see it go to a TWT member and keep it in the family but the next step will be Craigslist soon. Thanks for looking.

Price Drop, somebody needs this! $3250

Back in 2013 I bought this from a friend of FiddyK when I had big dreams of taking some of my two week vacations with this bike. That never happened. In the last 4 years I've put on approximately 1800 miles, the last 200 at the Redneck Ramble where it ran great as usual. It now has just under 4100 miles.

There are no known issues on this bike. I kept the oil changed and it has about 200 miles on the last change. The stock petcock failed this spring. The guys at the Pit Crew changed the petcock, oil and radiator fluid. I put a new battery in this spring. The only thing different from when I purchased the bike is I'd put on IRC tires because they were more road, gravel friendly. I've never had it on single track and it has not been down since I owned it. Has some scuffs on the plastic from when I bought it. You can have the old 606's if you like. I have a few tubes for it as well.

See the original add here. Great detail.
http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82739

IMG_1028.jpg

IMG_1030.jpg

IMG_1029.jpg

IMG_1032.jpg

$3450. 817-823-4095 I work weird hours and may be asleep when you call. I will call you back as soon as possible if I don't pick up.
Title in hand. Tag expires 3/18.

Last edited:
Re: F.S. 09 Black DRZ 400S

If you're on the fence on considering this bike, don't hesitate to buy it. Steve is a real stand up guy who takes really good care of his bikes. He's a good honest guy that knows his stuff and how to ride and take care of them. I'd buy it if I needed a bike of this kind.

Absolutely right on...that statement LYNYRD
The Mac takes good care of his stuff. Whoever buys this DRZ will get a well cared for bike for sure.

Sent from my A450TL using Tapatalk

Thank you for your kind words Mr2mch. I always thought you were full of it until you said that. :rofl:

Ain't that something, I got a DRZ and one of your Butler maps for the NMBDR and it just isn't going to happen in the foreseeable future. The DRZ sits to much around here (always garaged) and needs to take somebody on their own dream adventure. I can wiggle a little on the price.

Still a great bike. It's solid and well sorted. Someone will really enjoy this one...

No, stock as far as I know. I've never had it on any proper dirt bike terrain to feel the need for better but for the gravel roads its been on it does fine for my 215 lbs plus gear.

Price drop, somebody needs this bike! $3250.

This is the last price drop. $3000 firm! I'd like to see it go to a TWT member and keep it in the family but the next step will be Craigslist soon. Thanks for looking.

Back