• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Just joined the Board

Howdy Slim,

:tab There is a good chance I will be over there in Leander this weekend. My buddy lives right off of 1431 on the West side of 183. I think the road is LakeLine Blvd? He's on the North side of 1431.

:tab Welcome to the site!

Adios,

Slim,

:tab The guy I will be staying with used to have the ZRX-1100. He bought it when it first came out. It was that purchase that got me into riding back in 99. He was selling his 92 Nighthawk 750 after getting the Rex. He made me one of those friend deals that I just could not say no to and so here we are five years later... I'm broke and hopelessly hooked on riding :roll: All his fault!!

Adios,

That is too Wierd. I bought A Night HawkS and got back in to Jap bikes. I sold my Honda And Bought A 1999 ZRX1100. bought a RC51 the next year
Then A CBR1000. Sold all of those and currently Have a 2002 & 2003 ZRX. Have Several dirt bikes now too.

Good to have ya here, Slim!

Got a kick out of how you describe your location in your profile. In fact, each of us is directly above the center of everything... Think about it! :mrgreen:

Paul, you need to add Huntsville to your location description :-P

Adios,

Tourmeister said:
Paul, you need to add Huntsville to your location description :-P

Consider it done! :mrgreen:

Back